Amenset - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Morgana
TGT Patron

Amenset - Owned

Post by Morgana »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Amenset

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Amenset

Species: Canine

Sub Species/Breed: Pharaoh Hound

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Thin, with slight curves.

Physical Details: Pale blonde hair; Hazel eyes; Black fur.

Physical Markings: Gold specks across nose, neck, chest, and stomach. (see image)

Physical Drawbacks: None known.

Current Infliction(s): (See RPR for consistent up to date info)

Physical Defenses: Carries a dagger for protection.

Appealing Attributes: Excellent dancer; Can be quite bold if allowed.

Clothing: White top, white double-split skirt. (see image)

Other Items: Golden ankh staff; Gold and beaded collar necklace; Various pieces of gold jewelry.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: None known.

Disorders: Could potentially act out if triggered or pushed hard enough to anger.

How do they present themselves: Humble under most circumstances. Clean, polite, ready to serve.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indifferent- this is life, positive or negative feelings come and go but ownership and renting are all day every day reality.

Overall Attitude: Usually reserved and polite. Very helpful, kind, but has a troublemaking streak that may venture out from time to time.

Quirks: People-pleaser. Likes praise for doing a good job.

Hobbies / Interests: Dancing; Singing (relatively new to this); protocols; BDSM play

High or Low Maintenance: High.

Diet / Allergies: Regular diet. / No known allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Aegyptian Coptic (Ancient) ; Aegyptian Arabic (Current) ; Common (with staff, she can understand the basics of many other languages)

Can they Read / Write: Only in the Ancient Egyptian scripts.

Can your character produce magic: Only through her staff.

Talents / Skills: Dancing (including Egyptian belly dancing); Massage; Herbal remedies; Sewing; Companionship

Training: Basic and formal training.

Other

Current Owner: Campy.

Previous Owners: Unknown.

Previous Usage(s): Entertainment, companionship.

Previous status: Slave.

For Rent or to Own: For rent

Cost: Rent: 20 G (15 G when under punishment)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: If I'm online, I'm probably up for RP. Contact via Discord to schedule.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I am looking for individuals to 'corrupt' her (so to speak). It can be anyone just wanting to do something fun but wrong, or someone who she may believe is sent by Ra. It would be a situation in which she will have to fight herself to ultimately decide she is doing Ra's will. This corruption would include bribery, sex, murder, and other various scandals. (You can see more up to date info of what I'm seeking on her RPR)

What are your allowances for your character: No death; No use as strictly a sex slave; Generally non-consent for basic injuries; Consent for broken bones or worse.

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: Golden flecks scattered against a jet black background contrasted by an all-white halter top and high-slitted skirt. The amount of golden jewelry on her wrists, ears, neck, and even ankles made it difficult to realize she was a slave. At least until one saw the black lace collar around her neck adorned with a golden skull and red gems. Hazel eyes glanced out from behind long, straight, and loose golden locks while a well-manicured hand held onto a tall golden ankh staff. Her long legs peeked from the splits of her skirt as she walked, a sheathed dagger tapping against her right hip with each step.

Contact Details: Whisper if I'm on Amenset or Morgana Fuamnach; The best way to reach me is on Discord: Freakess#5104

Notes: Please feel free to look at all my characters connected to my RPR and don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss potential RP.
Last edited by Morgana on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Morgana / / / Syden / / / Amenset / / / Kamaria / / / Elektra
Cami
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Amenset - Unowned (Rent-to-own)

Post by Cami »

Slave shows a marked desire to learn and perform and is excellent at following direction. In an interview conducted by Lucas expressed an interest in furthering her knowledge of medical practices as well as learning to sing. Lucas intends to aid in teaching her medical, but is of no help with singing as he cannot do so himself. Recommendation is assistance in the infirmary as additional chore.