Keaka - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

orientalstranger
New Patron

Keaka - Unowned

Post by orientalstranger »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Keaka ----- *Slave refused to give us anything more then her first name*

Nickname: None known

Name on Identification: Keaka

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Lycanthrope

Physical Appearance

Body Type:

Human: Average.

Lycanthrope: Anthro, toned

Physical Details:

Skin: Cream - Flawless

Hair: Black - Mid back in length

Eyes: Brown - Almond shaped

Fur: Black

Eyes: Brown

Physical Markings: Slave appears to have no physical markings.

Physical Drawbacks: Slave appears to present with no physical drawbacks.

Current Infliction(s): Slave is void of any injuries, or illness.

Physical Defenses: The slave has only her physical appendages for defense in human form, while in lycanthrope form the slave presents with natural claws and fangs.

Appealing Attributes: Slave is exotic in appearance, well behaved, and willing to serve.

Clothing: Slave has been stripped of all clothing, and has been given basic slave attire for the time being.

Other Items: All personal belongings have been recorded below, and are available upon request of her renter/owner.

*Silk Kimono
*Flute
*Geta
*Makeup
*Comb
*various satchels(contents vary from herbal balms, salves, and powders to orient gems and various pieces of jewelry.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Full moon

Disorders: None known

How do they present themselves: Slave presents herself much as a geisha would.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Slave has accepted her fate.

Overall Attitude: Slave is willing to serve either a Master, or Mistress to the best of her abilities.

Quirks: Slave often fidgets when nervous.

Hobbies / Interests: Slave has expressed an interest in entertainment, and the fine arts. Slave also enjoys reading.

High or Low Maintenance: Slave is medium maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: Slave has no known allergies, and has a steady diet of the four major food groups.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Chinese - Mandarin(English in italics)

Can they Read / Write: Slave is able to read, and write in both known languages.

Can your character produce magic: Slave is able to shift between a human, and lycanthrope form. Slave has been fitted with a suppression collar to keep her manageable during full moon cycles. It is not advised that the slave be un-collared until further training can be given.

Talents / Skills: Cooking, Cleaning, entertainment - Singing, dancing, and instrument playing.

Training: No formal training

Other

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): Unknown

Previous status: Free - Slave has placed herself into slavery.

For Rent or to Own: Rent or Own

Cost:

*1 Night Rental, 5Image or 1Image

*To Own, 50Image or 5Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most days, times vary depending on life schedule.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Plot, story, character development

What are your allowances for your character: NC with exception of death. Discuss anything to do with scat/watersports or removal of limbs please.

Long Term/Short Term: Both, but long-term preference

General Information

Character Description: I'm so hungry, I have been locked away. In this dungeon, where I stay all day. I did it myself, not for crime. But to protect you, from actually dying. How did this happen, I used to be fine. The thought of who I am now, runs shivers down my spine. I'm getting so hungry, I can feel the change. I know the moon is out, I feel so derranged. Oh the pain! As I tear off my skin.Twitching in pain, no longer who I have been. Come a little closer, unlock the door. No leave! Listen no more! When I get out, I'll eat your heart! I'll bust the door, and tear you apart! (WF)(<a href="--">Master/Mistress</a>)(<a href="Human form">Lycanthrope</a>)(<a href="Rent or Own">#S3</a>)

Human

Lycanthrope

Contact Details: Whisper Keaka in game

Notes: