Drasil - Unowned Harem Slave

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

IzzieBiz
TGT Patron

Drasil - Unowned Harem Slave

Post by IzzieBiz »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Drasil Urd.

Nickname: None.

Name on Identification: Drasil.

Species: Fox. (*Guard note. Slave appears to be a fox, of what species it is uncertain.)

Sub Species/Breed: Dryad - Ash tree.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Ectomorph, slender.

Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc) Eyes - The right is a vibrant green while the left appears to be blind shade of lavender. Hair - Deep, dark brown. Lengthy and kept pulled back from her face as well as braided most of the time. Fur - A darker chestnut brown with a white underbelly and dark brown 'socks' on her hands and feet. Long ears are also a dark brown.

Physical Markings: None to note except for the sprouting bushes of Ash trees growing from the middle of her spine and the middle of her tail. The roots from these plants wrap around her hips once and her tail several times.

Physical Drawbacks: Slave cannot bend in certain ways due to the restrictions of the roots that grow from her back and tail.

Current Infliction(s): One root on the slave's tail is cut shorter than the rest, appears to be healing.

Physical Defenses: None, nails and toe-claws are kept trimmed.

Appealing Attributes: Pleasant features, supple curves without being over-bearing and still maintaining a slender form. The plants growing from her back and tail are also pleasing, except to those with pollen allergies.

Clothing: Various silks and gossamer fabrics, light-weight clothing is best for this slave.

Other Items: One leather bag with circular wooden runes made from ash wood, assumed from her tree sprout.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Níðhöggr

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Proper, timid, strong-willed.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Happy, slave seems to retreat into a state of sadness if she is not being useful.

Overall Attitude: Obedient, subservient, shy.

Quirks: Rubbing the leaves that grow from her tail bush. Wringing her hands. Squeaking when she talks.

Hobbies / Interests: Slave enjoys gardening, brewing potions, playing the harp, and learning new things.

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance; Diet and the sprouting trees that come from her back and her tail need to be maintained carefully.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore. Slave needs sunlight at least three times a week too keep up her strength.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Danish. Norwegian. Common.

Can they Read / Write: Yes / Yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes. Slave's dryad abilities are restrained with bracelets and anklets. (*Guard note: Slave is trusted with these items and is obedient enough not to remove them.)

Talents / Skills:
- Alchemy
- Gardening
- Harp playing
- Writing
- Reading
- Book keeping

Training:
General training - 95%
Alchemical training - 90%
Medicinal training - 70%
Child Care - 60%
House Care - 90%
Musical training (Harp and piano) - 60%

Other

Previous Owners: Master Alchemist by the name of Lord Baelast.

Previous Usage(s): House slave, alchemy apprentice.

Previous status: Slave.

Current status: Harem Slave.

For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own.

Cost: One Night Rental : 30 Image or 3 Image
Purchase : 300 Image or 30 Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I'm able to get online whenever I want being that I am unemployed, but I am looking for a job so I will be online when I'm not out looking for one or playing a video game.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I want general roleplay, character development, and fun.

What are your allowances for your character: I'm willing to allow ALMOST everything, with the exclusions of: freedom, cutting out her third eye, removal of limbs, and death. Pretty normal NO kind of things.

Long Term/Short Term: Both! She's a new character so having all the roleplay chances is almost essential.

General Information

Character Description:

Contact Details: On Furcadia: Theodosia, Yaozu, Drasil, Eyfura, or Izzie.

Notes: I'm going to leave this open for when I need to edit something.
My RPR profile.
DeviantArt | FurAffinity