Beolagh - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Beolagh
New Patron

Beolagh - Unowned

Post by Beolagh »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Beolagh

Nickname: Beo, sleepy weirdo.

Name on Identification: Beolagh.

Species: Demon

Sub Species/Breed: Sloth/Dream demon.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Thin, barely muscled.

Physical Details: Beolagh had black, purple tinted hair and white-silver eyes. He generally stood at a meek 5'5, his body glamoured to be a bit more accommodating to his surroundings. His skin was a sickly grey color, tinged pink. When his glamoured magic was off, or his monocle, which kept him shaped the way he'd prefer, he was a near monstrous 7'3, body disfigured and deemed hardly humanoid.

Physical Markings: Small scars littered on his body from past events.

Physical Drawbacks: Extremely, extremely physically weak.

Current Infliction(s): Bruised up face, cracked rib.

Physical Defenses: Claws and sharp canine teeth.

Appealing Attributes: He isn't entirely unattractive, if you looked past his large honker of a nose. He is very intelligent book-wise, and overall not one to be a fighter unless seriously provoked.

Clothing: He previously wore dignified, expensive clothing before being enslaved. The only personal item he has is a tattered purple scarf. The rest rags.

Other Items: A broken up monocle. He has forced a glamour spell on himself, instead.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured.

Phobias: Canines of most kinds, being purified.

Disorders: Nothing noteworthy.

How do they present themselves: Calm, collected, but sleepy. Muted but intelligent.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Indignant -- very much forced on him.

Overall Attitude: Quiet and subdued, careful about his actions.

Quirks: He has a strong tendency to fall asleep.

Hobbies / Interests: Reading, tasting new flavors of tea, learning more about his new humanity.

High or Low Maintenance: Low Maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: Feeds on the feelings of dreams.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, a few ancient demonic tongues. Most dead.

Can they Read / Write: They can do both.

Can your character produce magic: Yes. Very limited knowledge of skills that are useful for fighting.

Talents / Skills: Cooking, like a demon encyclopedia.

Training: No professional training whatsoever. Everything he knows is mostly self-taught.

Other

Previous Owners: None.

Previous Usage(s): None.

Previous status: Free.

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost: Rent; 6 Gold. Own; 70 gold.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I try to get on 3 times a week various times of the day. I will try to sync my schedule with your own, if at all possible.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I am open to a grand many of things. I lean towards the more masculine slavers, but as long as I enjoy roleplaying with the person, I am not to picky. Cruel or kind -- I like both.

What are your allowances for your character: Just about anything except death. If you have any doubts, ask me!

Long Term/Short Term: Both are fine. I love long-term, of course.

General Information

Character Description: Not everything you see is real.. [Ask me to Rp!] [Seeking!]
Website: http://www.rprepository.com/c/dyingdream/79254 , http://toyhou.se/49226.beolagh

Contact Details: Furretplz on skype. Or katispissed@hotmail.com, I rarely check latter.

Notes: I am very scatterbrained. Don't feel bad about harassing me to get my attention!