Rahimat - [Unowned] Rent only

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Rahimat
New Patron

Rahimat - [Unowned] Rent only

Post by Rahimat »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
Rahimat Whitcomb of House Whitcomb of the Silver Fields.

Nickname:
Rahi, Rahim

Name on Identification:
Rahimat

Species:
Bushbuck

Sub Species/Breed:
N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Slim, athletic, with a sort of exaggerated stretch to his form.

Physical Details:
Eyes: Slender, narrow shapes, golden colour with a slight change in tone depending on light source.
Hair: Black, straight, without texture. Simple cut at jaw height.
Fur: Soft and silky to the touch. Reds, ruddy browns, dark chocolates and creamy whites.
Horns: Dense, sharp tips, twisting growth. Tips have been capped.

Physical Markings:
Large holes in either ear, presumably from jewellery.

Physical Drawbacks:
N/A

Current Infliction(s):
N/A

Physical Defenses:
Hard cloven hooves, sharp edges. Horns.

Appealing Attributes:
Exotic colouration and patterns.

Clothing:
White silk harem pants.

Other Items:
Family signet ring. In Tether's possession.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Highly cultured. Rich upbringing. Knowledge of etiquette.

Phobias:
Isolation and darkness.

Disorders:
N/A

How do they present themselves:
Narcissistic and with a good deal of aggression. Seems to know when to sweet-talk to achieve goals or at least attempt to. Carries himself with the arrogant hot-air of a noble-born prat.

-Update- Conducts himself with poise and elegance and has learned to control his temper.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:
He doesn't seem to understand that this is the end station and nurtures a fantasy of escaping or otherwise returning to freedom. Has repeatedly demanded to send letters to his family.

-Update- After much intense training, he has come to understand his lot in life. Although still a bit rough around the edges, he now understands that he is a servant to the free people. Still, negativity rises from time to time. Further training recommended.

Overall Attitude:
Calm and collected, sometimes appears distant and lost in thought, but quick to snap back to the present. Willing to serve, but has periods of relapse in behaviour.

Quirks:
Pacing when restless.

Hobbies / Interests:
Hunting, reading.

High or Low Maintenance:
High.

Diet / Allergies:
Vegetarian. Has a difficult time digesting meat, and ingesting too much could lead to serious complications.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
The common tongue.
Regional dialect.

Can they Read / Write:
Reads and has clean, neat penmanship.

Can your character produce magic:
No magical skills.

Talents / Skills:
Plays the violin.
Has excellent skills with bow and arrow.

Training:
Basic slave training.

Other

Owner:
--

Previous Usage(s):
Personal slave

Previous status:
Noble Lord.

For Rent or to Own: Available for Rent.

Cost:
To rent: 5 Image per session.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Most days of the week, sketchy Tuesdays. UTC +01

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:
Character growth and development!

What are your allowances for your character:
Pretty much anything except death and severe mutilation. As a rule of thumb, if you want to damage him permanently, run it by me in a whisper. I don't bite!

Long Term/Short Term:
Forever in love with long term, but short term scenes are absolutely welcomed as well.

General Information

Character Description:
Taken directly from Furc
Time under a master's yoke had done him well, the arrogance almost weeded out of his body. The once high-and-mighty noble Bushbuck had finally learned to bow to his betters, even if he hadn't given up on freedom entirely. He had been lucky, for not a single scar or wound marred his glossy hide of dark browns and ruddy reds, back adorned by a handful of cream-white spots and a few stripes. Shiny black hair was tied back to keep from falling into golden eyes, which had lost most of their venom. Impressive twisted horns still rose from his forehead, framed by large sensitive ears.

RPR

All images are found on the website.

Contact Details:
Furcadia - Rahimat, Hedja, Kalisha.
Hedja on Furaffinity
SagaWolf on DeviantArt
Notes:
-I try to do my best to communicate anything that may come up and cause a swift exit. We all know how the life outside the screen is, but sometimes I just don't have time to explain and poof. Please excuse when/if this happens! It may also be due to random DCs, like my dog pulling the cable again!
-I'm very friendly and open to whispers! I may not always have time to chat OOC, but you can always feel free to shoot me a whisper if you see me online.