Sarlach

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

EightiesBaby
New Patron

Sarlach

Post by EightiesBaby »

Basic Information

Full Name: Sarlach

Nickname: None

Name on Identification: Sarlach

Species: Seelie Elf

Physical Appearance: Toned, nicely muscled, pale marble colored skin with a faint gold cast to it, hair same fading to yellow at the ends, eyes golden with very little white showing, lids naturally have a redish tint to them, kind of smoky, ears come to a rounded point

Physical Details: Has a tiny scar through his right eyebrow, barely visible except it interrupts the browline

Physical Drawbacks: None currently

Current Infliction(s): None currently

Physical Defenses: Elven martial arts, teeth and nails

Appealing Attributes: High Elven, slender toned body, smooth unblemished skin, appealing facial features

Clothing: A worn silken tunic and black trousers tucked into leather boots

Other Items: None

Behavior: Calm and patient currently. Not pleased with his situation but sees that in the middle of the Tether is no place to throw a tantrum

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Cautious but unafraid

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Unhappy and resistant

Overall Attitude: Sullen

Hobbies / Interests: Liked to draw before he was brought here, enjoys reading

High or Low Maintenance: Unclear at this time

Diet / Allergies: Mainly fruit and vegetables, though certain meats are enjoyed

Language(s) Spoken: Common and Elvish

Can they Read / Write: Both

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Drawing, sewing, martial arts

Training: Elven Martial arts

Previous Owners: None

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Both, Male Pref

Cost: (Link was broken, not sure what to put)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Normally on after 5pm CST

What are you looking for in a Roleplay: Literacy, some story line, even if it's only for a quickie in the hay

What are your allowances for your character: No consent save for death, mutilation. I absolutely don't do vore or macro/micro.

Long Term/Short Term: Both

General Information

Character Description: Six feet tall with smooth skin a pale marble color matched by long milky white hair that fades to yellow as it nears the ends, like aged ivory. His eyes are golden amber, the whites nearly invisible, as in a dog, with a smaller, darker circle where the iris would usually be, ears coming to a rounded point. Face is sober, slightly angular with a reddish gold color across the eyelid, natural, not make-up. Athletic but built more solid like a human than the whispy fae portrayed in books, the elf was an unusual specimen. Wearing a worn tunic and trousers, feet clad in leather boots. (Seelie, 175lbs, appears 25-27 years old, N/C, male pref. Fighter, pet, whore, whatever you want is up to you, he's untrained and fresh caught, brand new to the trade.)

Images: None, based the character idea off Hellboy's Elves. (Am not playing Nuada! I said I based the character idea off the Elves, Nuada was a cool character, but I want to play my own.)

Contact Details: Whisper me on Furc or leave a message here