Mirrors

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

EightiesBaby
New Patron

Mirrors

Post by EightiesBaby »

Full Name: Mirrors

Name on Identification: Mirrors

Species: Elf/Incubus Hybrid

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Fisticuffs mainly, though he has a diluted ability to seduce and charm someone

Appealing Attributes: Delicate yet masculine build, dark charcoal irises

Clothing: A red tunic style shirt with sleeves rolled up, pearl grey trousers and redbrown boots

Other Items: A gold bangle on his left wrist

Behavior: Belligerent

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None apparent

Disorders: Is a bad attitude a disorder?

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Bring it

Overall Attitude: Fuck you

Hobbies / Interests: Used to enjoy music and drawing

High or Low Maintenance: Medium to high

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, no allergies

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Both

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: Drawing, singing, sex

Training: Has had some basic training as a pleasure slave and is now listed as such

Previous Owners: 6

Current Owner: Open

Previous Usage(s): Pleasure slave, servant, dancer

Previous status: Slave

OOC Info/Notes: There is a certain draw to Mirrors due to his Incubus nature, he is a being made for sex and can take a lot of abuse. It's not as intoxicating being near him as it would be a full demon, but is undeniably a factor in his appeal. Also, if you would like to try and reach him with kindness, I am fully open to the idea, but please be aware it's not gonna just happen, he's been through too much, is too angry to just flip around and get cuddly and lovey-dovey. I'd be okay with skipping ahead, but let's at least set the plot-line flowing please. Also, I do enjoy story line, Mirrors isn't just a fuck me and leave me character, although he might be more consenting to sexual situations, albeit reluctantly, because his incubus nature feeds off the sexual energy. Unlike a full incubus he doesn't need it to live, but it's like skipping your coffee, if he doesn't get it often, it makes him cranky, this is partly why he has a bad attitude, the rest, aside from just Mirrors being a prissy half-elf incubus, is the result of a long term RP that finally ended when I moved and my RP companion left for college. Help me find out what's next, I guarantee it won't be a boring ride!

Availability: Normally on after 5pm CST

What are you looking for in a Roleplay: Literacy and some story line, even if it's only for a quickie

What are your allowances for your character: No consent save for death, mutilation. I absolutely won't do vore or macro/micro. I don't always spell well myself, but please no chat/leetspeak and at least semi-para. One liners won't work on me.

Long Term/Short Term: Both

General Information

Character Description: Young, girlishly shaped boy of a man with the right smile, the right wink, the right flick of the wrist. Yeah right, fuck that shit. Young and girlishly shaped maybe, but he's no sly, smiling doll of a creature, here to be fucked and adored by some big strong man. No, though he definitely played on that side of the fence. Mirrors was a handful, aggressive and hard to please, his price cheap, history short and rather painful. Stick something in his mouth, find yourself half the man you used to be, sharp teeth matched only by his tongue. He was half elf, half incubus, pretty as sin and tough as stone. (25 years, 5'9" tall, NC, Dom Males only please. In pens cheap because he is so hard to handle.)

and the ass that started it all;

Contact Details: Whisper me on Furc or leave a message here
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: Mirrors

Post by Muunokhoi »

In lieu of publicly speaking ill of a patron, and failure to follow basic commands; This slave has been moved from the harem pen to the untrained pen, and will remain there until another member of staff deems otherwise.

-Muunokhoi Renouf, Enforcer
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik