Menefer Upton - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

menefer
New Patron

Menefer Upton - Unowned

Post by menefer »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Anthony Williams

Nickname: Toni

Name on Identification: Menefer Upton

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Cheetah

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Lean

Physical Details: Short blonde hair, light blue eyes, creamy fur, traditional black spots, long tail.

Physical Markings: Black spots

Physical Drawbacks: No known drawbacks.

Current Infliction(s): Slave is currently in pristine health

Physical Defenses: Razor sharp fangs, and claws.

Appealing Attributes: Slave is exotic in breed, well trained, and a pedestal of obedience

Clothing: Slave is dressed in a traditional Egyptian shendyt dyed a deep emerald green, and a dark dust colored collar without a tag.

Other Items: The slave arrived upon the island with no items other then the clothing he wears, and the collar he bares.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: No known Phobias

Disorders: No known Disorders

How do they present themselves: Obedient, eager to serve

Feelings towards being owned / rented: The slave is eager to be owned, and happy to serve those who rent him

Overall Attitude: Loyal, obedient, and willing to serve

Quirks: Slave often chews on his bottom lip, or inside of his cheek when worried or upset

Hobbies / Interests: Slave has expressed interest in literature, gardening, and learning more about the arena.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium. Slave is capable of tending to himself, if left alone but will develop high maintenance if left alone for too long

Diet / Allergies: Slave is Omnivorous with no known allergies

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Yes/Yes

Can your character produce magic: Slave is unable to produce magic

Talents / Skills: Cooking, first aid, domestic household chores, basic survival skills

Training: Pleasure, General Servitude, Companionship, Scribe

Other

Previous Owners: Pharaoh Wuxoquo

Previous Usage(s): Companion, general servitude

Previous status: Born into Slavery

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost:

1 Night Rental, 20Image or 2Image

To own, 180Image or 18Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Daily

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I am looking to have Menefer owned by a strict Mistress, who will use him for his already known training, or teach him new things. I am not opposed to him having a male owner, but I am looking to flesh him out a bit more, I would like to get him into the arena with the right training and guidance. I am not looking for romance, nor is he to be freed(this is up for discussion).

What are your allowances for your character: Anything goes but lopping off a limb, or killing him.

Long Term/Short Term: Both. I prefer Long term for ownership

General Information

Character Description: I am her slave. She is my Mistress, and I must do as she says. I am worthless, I only exist to please her. If I don't please her, I must be punished. Pain is good, it teaches me how to behave. My pain is good, it makes my Mistress happy. I must serve her, I will be beaten if I don't. [Whisper Friendly]

Contact Details: Whisper Menefer Upton in game

Notes: None