Ajamu - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

mus
New Patron

Ajamu - Unowned

Post by mus »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Ajamu

Nickname: Gorilla man

Name on Identification: Ajamu

Species: Ape

Sub Species/Breed: Gorilla

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Toned

Physical Details:
Fur: Black
Eyes: Mahogany
Hair: Black
Skin: Black

Physical Markings: Slave seems to have no physical markings upon him.

Physical Drawbacks: No physical Drawbacks noted.

Current Infliction(s): Slave currently has Minor cuts, and lacerations. Small bruising to the right knee. Several lacerations, deep bruising, to the abdominal region.

Physical Defenses: Fangs, Brute Strength

Appealing Attributes: Slave is exotic in appearance, adult gorilla. Very intelligent

Clothing: Slave wears no clothing. Prefers to be nude, unless otherwise demanded to wear clothing. Says that clothing constricts and makes him uncomfortable.

Other Items: Slave has had a small box of Cigars taken, along with a lighter, and other misc goods upon arrival at the tether.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Slave is Cultured Feral

Phobias: Slave appears to have a phobia of bright lights, loud sounds, and feral canines.

Disorders: Slave appears to suffer Insomnia

How do they present themselves: Slave presents himself as a well trained pet.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Slave is eager to serve.

Overall Attitude: Slave appears to be outwardly dominant toward men, but submissive toward women.

Quirks: Slave is often found studdering, or slipping into feral sounds when nervous, or aggrivated

Hobbies / Interests: Slave expresses an interest in learning new things.

High or Low Maintenance: Relativly medium maintenance. Slave can fend for himself if left alone, but it is not advised that the slave be left alone for prolonged periods of time.

Diet / Allergies: Slave is omnivoirious, diet consists of a mixture of protiens, grains, fruits, and veggies. No known allergies

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, African Sign Language

Can they Read / Write: Yes, Yes. Both known languages.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents / Skills: Slave has presented with the following skills.
*Bodyguard
*Cook
*Physical labor
*Massage

Training:
*Fighting
*Basic slave obedience
*Some slave positions
*Medical

Other

Previous Owners: Michael Johnson(NPC)

Previous Usage(s): Exotic Pet

Previous status: Free

For Rent or to Own: Rent, or Own

Cost:
To Rent: 10 Gold per night
To Own: 180 Gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: On most days. Times may vary depending on schedule

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I am looking for a strict owner to take hold of the reigns. Teach him some new skills, and perhaps put his fighting skills to good use in the arena. I am not looking for someone who wants a relationship with him, nor someone who is gonna let him walk all over them. I don't want a soft owner, who wants to free him or any of that bullshit. He is a slave, a pet. Such is how he will stay for the rest of his life.

What are your allowances for your character: NC save death, and other disgusting kinks

Long Term/Short Term: Long term pref, short term accepted

General Information

Character Description: My mother was killed right before my eyes, The poachers deaf to my screaming cries. She was butchered before me, I could not help, You can never know the horror I felt. Do you enjoy seeing me in this state, The Gorilla tied to the gate? My father and brother you brutally killed, What was the reason for the blood you spilled? You stole their hands, their heads their meat, For ashtrays, ornaments and twisted feasts. We are close cousins, you and I, But you're the soul reason so many of us die. In free, true nature we have no peer, But now you are the only thing we fear. They took me from my mother's arms, They healed me with bandages and soothing balms. They would not kill me, but I will not last as a household pet. (WF)

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... page=65193

Contact Details: Whisper in game.

Notes: