Fortress - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Fortress
New Patron

Fortress - Owned

Post by Fortress »

Basic Information

Full Name: Fortress

Nickname: Fortress

Name on Identification: Fortress

Species: Human

Sub Species/Breed: Black Barn Owl

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Thickset, muscular

Physical Details: Bright orange eyes, long, thick black/brown dreads and orange tips. A large set of wings protruding from his back, thicker feathers starting at the collarbone, going over the shoulders and leading to his back, between his wings. Scaled, black arms and legs from the elbow and knee down, taloned hands and feet.

Physical Markings: He has the markings of a Black Barn Owl, with most his feathers being black except for some orange and cream on his face, stomach, and the underside of his wings.

Physical Drawbacks: His bones are hollow, thanks to his avian heritage. They can break easier than any humans, and he has to resort to speed and dodging in a fight rather than taking hits.

Current Infliction(s): None

Physical Defenses: Thick feathers to ward off cold

Appealing Attributes: Strong, capable of immense physical feats.

Clothing: He wears only a pair of ragged brown pants that look like they could be made from a potato sack.

Other Items: N/A)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Aquaphobia

Disorders: N/A

How do they present themselves: Quiet and aloof, maybe even a bit irritable.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: He loathes the concept of being owned or rented, and has a tendency to be disobedient.

Overall Attitude: Pissy and irritated, constantly lashing out at the situation he's in.

Quirks: Has an intense love for eggs and milk. Really, anything with calcium is like a drug to him.

Hobbies / Interests: He's interested in fighting, maths, and literature.

High or Low Maintenance: High Maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: Fish, mammals, and anything with calcium, preferably the eggs of large birds or reptiles.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: English, Arabic

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents / Skills: Able to read and write well, along with doing basic and advanced arithmetic. He also has training as an engineer and architect.

Training: Basic slave training, along with the knowledge listed above.

Other

Previous Owners: None on Guildereim

Current Owner: Tier (Ah)

Previous Usage(s): Field hand, courier, personal bodyguard

Previous status: Free man in the New World

For Rent or to Own: For Rent, but nothing sexual

Cost: 8Image

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: My availability is scattered due to college, but I'm usually on during week nights. Weekends are more rare, but I might be on early in the day.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I'm looking to expand a character who wasn't born a slave nor pliant under the hands of previous masters. I want to have conflict and interesting character development, be it towards freedom or more obedience.

What are your allowances for your character: They can be beaten, bruised, and maimed. They cannot be permanently damaged without my permission, and no death.

Long Term/Short Term: Both long term and short term are wanted, though more long term than short term!

General Information

Character Description: Last night, I were layin' <a href="http://www.rprepository.com/c/fortress">sleepin</a>', darlin'; And I declare it was all by myself; Yeah but the one that I was really in love with; I declare she was sleepin' <a href="RP/Whisper Friendly">some</a> place else; When the sun go down

Contact Details: Shrike, Fortress, Serket, or Baradiel

Notes: N/A