Maria Grey (Unowned, Rent-to-Own)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

MariaBlack
New Patron

Maria Grey (Unowned, Rent-to-Own)

Post by MariaBlack »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:Maria Grey

Nickname:Maria

Name on Identification: Maria Grey

Species: Border Collie

Physical Appearance

Body Type:Slender

Physical Details: Rather short with her hair pulled back. A black and white coat covering her body with finely groomed fur. Wearing thin silk clothing that were barely strips over her form with no shoes. Her eyes a light hazel shade and her teeth were fairly clean looking. (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)

Physical Markings:A white furred belly with a large white 'skunk' streak going down her back with the rest of her body being coated in black fur.

Physical Drawbacks:

Current Infliction(s):

Physical Defenses: (If any.)

Appealing Attributes: A kind smile and rather curvy for one of that age.

Clothing: Plain Cotton clothing altered very slightly.

Other Items:None (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Falling from great heights, buried alive.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves:Often found sitting down unless being requested to stand while being respectfully silent unless otherwise requested to speak.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:Generally Approving

Overall Attitude: Quiet and methodic, while also being a bit stubborn to admit many mistakes.

Quirks: Easy manipulated.

Hobbies / Interests: Reading when she could get her hands on any kind of book.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet / Allergies: Mostly fruit diet but will happily eat meat.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Able to Read but Writes with an unsteady near illegible hand.

Can your character produce magic: No. (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)

Talents / Skills: Able to dance and is rather 'fluffy' in a way.

Training: Untrained

Other

Previous Owners : None (If known.)

Previous Usage(s): None.

Previous status: Fomerly Free, sold into slavery due to large gambling debts of family members.

For Rent or to Own: Able to be Rented or Owned.

Cost: 5 Gold to Rent. 75 Gold To own (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most weekdays excluding Tuesdays and Thursdays, most nights after 9pm EST.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I would love a mix of story and smut, not really much romance but general use of me by the slaver I guess.

What are your allowances for your character: I would like to avoid toilet play, any real harm that might scar my character physically, and no blood play. Other than that all is good.

Long Term/Short Term: Long or Short.

General Information

Character Description: A rather short woman for her age, but with her hair in a pony tail with kind eyes to match a smile that rarely seems to leave her face.

Contact Details: Whispers over Furcadia

Notes: I'm open to most things and pretty friendly OOC.